Yoga Teaching for Players
For the first time in the history, Yoga Camp for the Indian cricket team
- One week Yoga programme in May 2001
- One week in June 2002.
- 28 days Yoga programme in Aug-Sept 2003.
- Yoga Education for “India A” in June 2003
- One Week Camp for Indian Pace Bowlers (2004)
- One Week Camp for Indian Cricket Team. (2004)
- Three Week Camp for Indian Cricket Team. (2005)
- 3-day yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team (2005)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket camp (July 2006)
- 4-day yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team (August 2006)
- 9-day yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team (September 2006)
- Yoga camp for Batsmen (June 2007)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team – Pre-England (June 2007)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team – Pre-Srilanka (June 2008)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team – Pre-Australian (October 2008)
- Yoga camp for Indian Blind Cricket Team – T 20 World cup (Dec 2012)
- Yoga coach for the National Cricket Academy
- Member (Yoga teacher) of the State Cricket team, which won the Ranji Trophy.
- Yoga Education for state cricket team for the past 10 years.
- Yoga Education for Indian Youth’s cricket team for the past 9 years.
- For the past 12 years Yoga Education has been given to hundreds of youths in Brijesh Patel Cricket Clinic.
- “Yoga – Concepts and Practical” at Orientation Camp for Cricket Trainers (June 2004)
- Yoga education for many athlete and Archers in Indian sports field.
Some well known Students
- Cricket players such as Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguli, Anil Kumblae, Jawagal Srinath, Venkatesh Prasad , Rahul Dravid, Sunil Joshi , V.V.S. Laksman, Brijesh’s Patel, John Wright, Greg Chappell (Coach), Ekknath Solkar and others.
- National Archery players such as Ambara, Rajendar, Lal Renga, Poornima and others.
- Runner – P.T. Usha