Yoga Teaching for Players
For the first time in the history, Yoga Camp for the Indian cricket team
- One week Yoga programme in May 2001
- One week in June 2002.
- 28 days Yoga programme in Aug-Sept 2003.
- Yoga Education for “India A” in June 2003
- One Week Camp for Indian Pace Bowlers (2004)
- One Week Camp for Indian Cricket Team. (2004)
- Three Week Camp for Indian Cricket Team. (2005)
- 3-day yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team (2005)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket camp (July 2006)
- 4-day yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team (August 2006)
- 9-day yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team (September 2006)
- Yoga camp for Batsmen (June 2007)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team – Pre-England (June 2007)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team – Pre-Srilanka (June 2008)
- Yoga camp for Indian Cricket Team – Pre-Australian (October 2008)
- Yoga camp for Indian Blind Cricket Team – T 20 World cup (Dec 2012)
- Yoga coach for the National Cricket Academy
- Member (Yoga teacher) of the State Cricket team, which won the Ranji Trophy.
- Yoga Education for state cricket team for the past 10 years.
- Yoga Education for Indian Youth’s cricket team for the past 9 years.
- For the past 12 years Yoga Education has been given to hundreds of youths in Brijesh Patel Cricket Clinic.
- “Yoga – Concepts and Practical” at Orientation Camp for Cricket Trainers (June 2004)
- Yoga education for many athlete and Archers in Indian sports field.
Some well known Students
- Cricket players such as Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguli, Anil Kumblae, Jawagal Srinath, Venkatesh Prasad , Rahul Dravid, Sunil Joshi , V.V.S. Laksman, Brijesh’s Patel, John Wright, Greg Chappell (Coach), Ekknath Solkar and others.
- National Archery players such as Ambara, Rajendar, Lal Renga, Poornima and others.
- Runner – P.T. Usha
Yoga is a spiritual science, which has been gifted to us by our ancient Rishis. Yoga leads to final emancipation. This does not mean that yoga is not for worldly people. In fact, science of yoga has become a popular subject as a curative and a preventive measure for human suffering.
FIND US HERE
No. 1357, 27th cross, 25th Main,
Banashankari 2nd Stage,
Near Banashankari BDA Complex,
Bangalore - 560078