Keep the spinal column parallel to the floor. Sensitize the abdomen pelvic cavity to breathing
The elbows and shoulders are strengthened. The wrist and foot are also benefited.
Elbow flexion, wrist extension, Dorsiflexion of the toes, knee extension.
- Take the prone position. Keep the palms below the shoulders.
- Fold the toes in, straighten the legs and raise the knee, hip and trunk off the floor.
- Keep the elbows close to the trunk.
- Press the palm firmly.
- The neck, trunk and the legs should be in the same place parallel to the ground.
- Pull the knee caps and tighten the thigh muscles
- Keep the neck relaxed
- From the base of the toes to the heel the foot should be perpendicular to the floor.
- Keep the pectoral girdle (shoulders) and pelvic girdle (hip) in balance and stay for 20-30 seconds with slow and deep breathing.
- Descend and relax.
Yoga is a spiritual science, which has been gifted to us by our ancient Rishis. Yoga leads to final emancipation. This does not mean that yoga is not for worldly people. In fact, science of yoga has become a popular subject as a curative and a preventive measure for human suffering.
FIND US HERE
No. 1357, 27th cross, 25th Main,
Banashankari 2nd Stage,
Near Banashankari BDA Complex,
Bangalore - 560078